I was just chatting online with a wonderful woman in my Facebook Group who has Fibromyalgia and is also 9 months pregnant. She mentioned that after she delivers, she can’t wait to get back on track with putting her Fibromyalgia into remission and she commented about how long her dis-ease was festering in her body, unbeknownst to her.
And that got me thinking…
Autoimmune Disease isn’t like a cold or flu — you don’t catch it one day and then become sick. Usually it’s a few years in the making and the warning signs are the common things we all disregard, misunderstand or don’t have the knowledge and tools to handle properly.
Here are some early warning signs of a brewing autoimmune condition:
- Chronic constipation (bowel movements less than 1x/per day!)
- Feeling bloated all the time
- Poor sleep (including waking up to pee in the middle of the night!)
- Lack of energy/more tired than you believe you should be
- Undigested food in your poop
- Unexplained anxiety and depression
- Weak/breaking/brittle hair and nails
- Adult acne
- Low sex drive
- Joint pain
- Muscle weakness
- Inability to focus/concentrate
- Poor memory
- Unexpected weight gain
- Difficulty losing weight even when you try
- Vitamin and mineral deficiencies (especially Vitamin D, magnesium, zinc)
- Frequent heart-burn or acid reflux
- High A1C blood-sugar levels
- High cholesterol & triglycerides
- Frequent headaches and/or migraines
Okay, so now you have the list, let’s put some context around it before you become a hypochondriac or self-diagnose yourself with every disease known to man!!!
To be clear, I’m not saying if you have these conditions, you automatically have an autoimmune disease.
What I am saying, is if you have a number of these symptoms, you’ve had them for a while and they aren’t getting better no matter what you do…then it’s time to make some changes, ASAP!
What I love MOST is that at the end of the day, it doesn’t REALLY matter if it’s an autoimmune disease or not. The way you reverse these symptoms (pretty much simultaneously) is by addressing:
- Immune function
- Detoxification pathways
- Energy production centers
- Nervous system
BONUS TIP #1: You can often get to the root cause of these symptoms and reverse them WITHOUT spending hundreds of dollars on labs and doctor visits.
BONUS TIP #2: The way I address those 6 areas above (hormones, immune, digestion, etc) is VERY SIMPLE. We make changes to your diet, induce the right amount of rest, get you moving with the appropriate exercise, focus on stress reduction and get you set up with the correct supplements and essential oils.
Are you ready to get started relieving those annoying, painful and life-disrupting symptoms? I’m taking a few more 1:1 private clients now.
Here’s how it works:
- We’ll start with a Clarity Call so we can decide if we’re a good fit to work together and take care of payment
- You’ll complete the full body system assessment so that I can customize your program
- I’ll schedule an in-depth review of your assessment so you understand what’s going on inside your body and why I’ve created the program I’ve created for you.
- You get started on the protocol ASAP
- I’ll send you all the tools you need to be successful (e.g. trainings, videos, handouts, recipes, meal plans)
- We meet bi-weekly for 3 months to check-in on progress, challenges and celebrate successes and wins
- You can email/text/FB message me in-between sessions when you need to, as often as needed
- We track and measure progress halfway through and at the end of the program by completing another assessment
Investment for this LIFE-CHANGING program: $1,200 with payment plans as low as $280/mo
I could charge 3x that amount and get it. Many of the Coaches I know charge a lot more and there is nothing wrong with that. This number FEELS GOOD to me and with the payment options, makes this an easy yes for my ideal clients.
So what are you waiting for?
Book your Clarity Call here: http://helpingbodiesheal.com/claritycall