Symptoms are literally your body’s way of PLEADING with you to pay attention and help! They are annoying so that you pay attention and take action.
The most common symptoms are things like:
- weight management issues
- low energy / getting tired easily
- pain (joints, muscles, stomach, back, neck, legs, etc.)
- muscle weakness
- respiratory issues
- belly bloat / feeling heavy or full all the time
- acid reflux
- food sensitivities
- thinning / loss of hair
- acne / skin rashes
- constipation / diarrhea
- poor sleep
- foggy brain / inability to think clearly / forgetfulness
- mood swings
- and more!
Symptoms are blessings. They represent the opportunity to address the root cause of the issue before things get way worse.
Sadly, we usually ignore them.
We get so used to the nagging symptoms, that we no longer even notice.
Or, we go to the doctor and allow them to remove our tissues or organs via surgery (e.g. gallbladder removal, thyroid removal, hysterectomies, etc.).
It feels easier to pop a pill, apply a cream or spray so that we are free of the unpleasantness of our symptoms.
When we no longer experience the symptoms, we trick ourselves into believing we fixed the problem.
There are two things I desperately want you to understand:
- Long before you experienced or noticed symptoms, there was dysfunction or a break-down in your body. Think of symptoms as your body’s “last resort” mechanism.
- Masking the symptom does not get rid of the underlying issue. Masking the symptom simply allows the problem to get worse and spread to other areas or functions of the body.
A price will be paid for ignoring the root cause of the problem.
This is not a scare tactic, this is truth. This is your wake-up call!
It saddens me when I’m having a consultation with someone and they say: “I wish I had paid more attention a long time ago. Things wouldn’t have gotten this bad and I wouldn’t have wasted so many years of my life I can never get back” — because they are 100% correct.
Address the root of the problem, or the problem will address you.